It's time to be back home around family"...words exchanged between me and my wife, Sharon, after being gone for nine years.
Call Congress and tell them what you think 202-224-3121
Login to see more videos!
Latest Message: 6 months ago
- Kim Fleshman : ok so I apologize. I had no idea that you were having knee surgery.
- Kim Fleshman : I just heard yesterday afternoon that you were back on the radio in Toledo. I am so excited! I am listening this morning and you are not there :( Glad you are back.
- Denny : We are killing it! Radio is fun again!
- Jennifer L : Loved the inaugural show and looking forward to many more!
- Jennifer L : Can't wait to see what you have coming up.... hoping you are still doing to the talk radio thing :)
- Jennifer L : Hey Denny, this is Jenn J from Toledo, only now I am Jenn L from Michigan :)
- Tom B a.k.a : hey Denny Remember me? Tom B a.k.a. Tom from Long Beach, I here their is a game WE might be interested in coming Up ROOOLL TIDE
- Tom B a.k.a : hey Denny Remember M
- Kim Fleshman : finally able to listen to you in the mornings Denny! So glad to have you on air and have a job where I can listen. Blessings!
- Jennifer J : miss everyone one here
- Jennifer J : Happy Tuesday
- Jennifer J : every time a liberal invokes the name of Reagan I want to throw up in my mouth
- Jennifer J : Frank thinks Denny is "radical?" Frank should spend 5 minutes talking to me- his head would explode!
- Jennifer J : sorry tom, feel better quick!
- Tom C : ya happy weekend, just enjoying my kidney stones going though.
- Jennifer J : happy weekend, all
- Jennifer J : denny, I just posted about the same thing on WNWO's FB page, saying I hope we reach the debt ceiling so the lies of the current regime will be exposed.
- Jennifer J : hey tony ;-)
- TDinardo : wow... shout box still up and goin'. Good on ya, Denny!
- Marc Alvord : Holy Cow! Go get 'em Denny!!!
- Jennifer J : happy tuesday, all
- Tom C : Morning all
- Tom C : More tomarrow, thanks Denny.,.
- Jennifer J : good morning... heading into work and will tune in there
- Jennifer J : Reading the news items on WRNO's website and LA seems like a very violent place. Mother's killing their children, people burning animals, men raping 5 yo's.....
- Jennifer J : happy weekend
- Tom C : Morning all.
- Karen G. Wed : Denny was right ...bravo for the incoming offers of money help rec'd by Yankee fan, Christian Lopez, who gave hit 3000 ball back to Derek Jeter.
- Karen G. Wed : I saw Gene on here in the box a couple of weeks ago before we went out of town. Is he still checking in and what is Gene doing now?? I hope Gene has and does call in to the show (in addition to you, Jenn!) as he and Denny had a great dynamic on the Atlanta show.
- Jennifer J : I want to call the show, but Gene isn't here to encourage me....
Only registered users are allowed to post